Integrity First Lending is now looking for a few more people to join our team!
We’re searching for motivated Lead-Based Mortgage Loan Officers.
You may be a good fit for this position if:
- You are looking for a steady stream of high-quality leads to provide you with opportunities.
- You want a full support team so you can spend your time generating business.
- You are looking for a company with very competitive interest rates.
- You are looking to grow your income and build a stable foundation for long-term success in the mortgage industry.
Why Work for Integrity First?
- All loan officers have a comfortable working space.
- Our Mortgage Loan Officers have a lucrative compensation plan.
- We are not a call center, high quality leads are assigned.
- We have a supportive culture. Because leads are assigned, loan officers are not competing with each other for business and don’t have to be afraid to leave their desk.
- All of our loan officers are provided with a loan partner.
- No more gathering documents, sending disclosures or putting out fires. You get to focus solely on generating business which, in turn, makes you more money.
- Variety of products, FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, etc.
- We have some of the lowest rates in town so you will be competitive.
- We also provide benefits for our loan officers!
- LICENSED Mortgage Loan Officers with 2 years of CURRENT industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with initiative to get things done
- Strong phone communication skills are a must
- Experience closing phone based leads
As a Loan Officer, your primary responsibilities are:
- Do everything in your power to help your clients to have a great experience.
With every application, we ask you to:
- Complete a perfect application worksheet.
- Set realistic expectations so that you and your team are set up to succeed.
- Have the lock conversation with every client when you lock their loan.
When the loan is in process, you are expected to:
- Give your clients updates on progress and concerns.
- Assist your Loan Partner and Processor as they have questions or need help to move a file forward.
- Resolve concerns and questions with clients as needed.