2. Secure Your Pre-Approval
Get Help from our Home Loan Experts
Let Integrity First Lending help you find the best home loan for your needs. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by going above and beyond through hands-on, personalized assistance. Partner with us for your mortgage needs, and we’ll:
- Help you save money. Our team values transparency. We’ll save you money with lower closing costs and the best mortgage rates in Utah, and you’ll understand the fees you’re paying and timeline of your loan. Did you know that we average 15 business days from disclosure to clear to close!
- Personalize your home loan. We’ll help you to make sense of loan structures, payment plans, mortgage details, and more. We guide you through every step of the way to find the best loan program options for your unique situation.
- Communicate clearly, from start to finish. We promise to take the time to learn about your needs, communicate often, and deliver expert service. Our mortgage loan officers understand the ins and outs of the industry and care about helping you through this very important step in your life.
Give us a call and talk to one of our mortgage experts about your mortgage goals.
Obtain a Mortgage Pre-Approval
Did you know that obtaining a mortgage pre-approval is one of the biggest obstacles in the home buying process?
Aspiring homeowners who are unfamiliar with their credit history or the mortgage process are more likely to experience difficulty when applying for a mortgage.
Preparing in Advance
But avoiding this issue is simple. Learning more about the process can save you from a denied application during a mortgage pre-approval.
Take these steps to qualify for the right loan:
- Control monthly spending and avoid big purchases
- Pay off your delinquent accounts and build up a positive payment history
- Review your credit report, know your FICO score, and calculate your monthly debt
- Prepare bank statements, tax returns, and financial paperwork for proof of your income
And with professional help from a trusted mortgage company, you can make your home loan pre-approval process smoother. Our mortgage experts are waiting and ready to talk you through the home buying process. Give us a call today at 801.542.0961.