VA Home Loans in Utah
Let your military service help you on your journey toward home ownership. We are a top lender for VA loans in Utah. Get pre-approved for the program with our help.
The Veteran’s Administration backs VA loans that are made by banks, savings and loans, and mortgage companies, and it has come a long way since 1944. The loan program has helped returning service members buy a new home, even without a down payment or an excellent credit score. And in turn, these loans have become a critical lifeline for veterans who are buying a home.
Live the American dream and determine whether you qualify for our VA loans today.
A Flexible Loan Benefit
You can save money in many ways with a VA mortgage or refinance. Though VA home loans come with a fee as low as 1.25%, the overall financial benefits make a new home or money saving refinance an affordable option for our veteran men, women, and some of their spouses.
Our VA loans offer up to 100% financing, requiring no money down. Helping service members buy, build, and repair their home. Some benefits of the loan program include:
- No down payments –VA home loans are some of the only programs left that provide a no-money down option for borrowers. You’ll only pay for a down payment if the purchase price is above the established property value.
- No private insurance premium requirements – VA borrowers do not have to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI), which can cost home owners up to hundreds of dollars each month.
- Negotiable and competitive rates – Our VA guarantee means you’ll enjoy greater safety and flexibility. This translates to better rates than traditional mortgage programs.
- Less stringent qualification requirements – Qualifying for a VA home loan is much easier because it’s a government-backed program. This makes it accessible to borrowers with a less-than-perfect credit.
Find a VA Loan for Your Needs
Did you know that out of over 22 million veterans, only 13% have used their VA home loan benefits? With some lenders tightening their requirements, this VA benefit is more crucial now than ever. Since it requires no down payment, you can easily obtain financing to build, improve, or relocate to a new home.
It’s so easy to see if you qualify and determine how much you can save with a home purchase or refinance. We educate and empower home buyers in the military service through quick and convenient loans. Our VA loans in Utah include:
- Home purchase loans – Use this loan to buy a home at a competitive interest rate.
- Interest rate reduction refinance loans – Obtain a lower interest rate and refinance your existing VA loan.
- Cash-out refinance loans – Convert home equity into cash and take out a home purchase loan to pay off debt, fund further education, or start a home improvement project.
These loans all come with competitive interest rates with no down payment.
A Smooth VA Application Process
In general, the VA loan process takes about 30-45 days to complete. Applying for a VA loan, however, does not obligate you to any lender or pressure you to push through with the homebuying process.
Apply for our VA loans in Utah in three easy steps:
- Get pre-approved. Obtaining a mortgage pre-approval tells real estate agents and sellers that you have what it takes to become a homeowner. It also provides a clearer picture of your finances than the pre-qualification process.
- Obtain a certificate of eligibility (COE). A COE is proof that you are eligible for a VA-backed loan.
- Receive a “pre-approval” and “close-on-time” guarantee. We make your life easier and provide a clear assessment of your finances by pre-approving you for our VA loans. And because your time matters to us, we ensure you close on your house on time.
We can get you pre-qualified and pre-approved to let you know your full benefits and the maximum loan amount you qualify for. Once you are pre-approved, the closing is smooth and fast. Our VA experts have the integrity and the experience to get you the best loan for your situation.
Give us a call and we’ll help you throughout the process.
Pre-Qualify for Your Perfect Loan
Many people are interested in learning about today’s rates, and we’d rather provide you an accurate estimate rather than a general listed rate on our website that could be misleading. This super easy form helps us provide a customized and accurate quote tailored to your specific situation.